1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
personally I think black alloys look awful I am old skool and wheels omo need to shine
if you have to go for black at least make sure the rim is polished alloy to give that outer shine

·
Registered
272 Posts
had white alloys on our last car.a WHITE !! suzuki swift they looked great but a rite pain to keep clean ended uphaving them powder coated black,they looked even better.the wifewants to do this with the juke wheels. simmo.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
What is your budget?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi Lazarus,

mine is also a white juke and had my alloys painted with black gloss and it looks really great. People won't even noticed that it was the original one and thought it was replaced with a new one. Our original alloys is beautiful enough, expensiveand worth however, i like black which is a great combination with a white carthat's why i did it. aside from that, it only cost me £188 rather than buying a new one that costs £600 or more. it's tue that you need to keep it clean to make it more attractive.I could post the picture sometime coz i only got a mobile picture which is not a good quality picture. I f you want to have an idea right now check the white modified juke which was photoshopedposted before and that is what exactly my car looks like. hope it helps on your querries.

·
Registered
272 Posts
hi algarchitorena.please post a photo,wouldreally like to see what it looks like. simmo.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah post the photo please just for reference, also im not on a budget really as long as they dont cost me a stupid ammount and look good im happy

laz

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'll try to shoot some photo tomorrow and post it. hope weather is fine

·
Registered
118 Posts

Hi LAZARUS! As i've promised here is a quick shot of my juke with the original alloys painted black.

·
Registered
118 Posts
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5431451976/" target="_blank">

</A>

Hi Lazarus, some shots of my white juke as you requested. just click on the images to see a larger photo.

·
Registered
272 Posts
lookin good matie. simmo.

·
Registered
118 Posts
thanks ladyjuke but painting the caliper invalidates the warranty. I called d dealer and they warned me about it. Maybe painting would be good after 3 years.

·
Registered
118 Posts
thanks 12Inchmick ! I'd like to do it but i need to do d alarm first since on what happen to me last sunday.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Very nice!How did you go about it?I helped a friend out for their wheels. it was case of having to take the wheels off, leaving the car on axle stands, getting the tyres off at another garage, then taking the wheels to the powder coaters, then all again in reverse. Just wondered if there was another option as I do like the black wheels.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I leave the car on the garage for couple of days since drying of the paint needs one day. I suggest if you go for a holiday or have off days and you don't need to use the car it's best to do it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts