Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A juke diesel with 4wd and about 160-170hp would be ideal for me, together with some better dash plastics. Are there any facelifts or new versions in the piepline?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
quote from Nissan car has only just come out , I think it will be a few years before we see a facelift

·
Registered
106 Posts
Now if Apple made it, we would expect the iJuke 2 to be announced tomorrow, with an exciting new glovebox design, then the iJuke 3 on Tuesday with an all-new and improved rear-facing rev counter. By the end of the week we'd be on iJuke 6 which might, just might have an extra reverse gear.You could probably buy an app for 4WD though....
Chris
Edited by: clb1970

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
And all that for just £20.99, only in the App Store, and free if you bought a new one within the last 6 weeks

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
brother is running OS5 on Iphone now

·
Registered
555 Posts
clb1970 said:
Now if Apple made it, we would expect the iJuke 2 to be announced tomorrow, with an exciting new glovebox design, then the iJuke 3 on Tuesday with an all-new and improved rear-facing rev counter. By the end of the week we'd be on iJuke 6 which might, just might have an extra reverse gear.You could probably buy an app for 4WD though....
Chris
It would never run right - constant updates for function, and if you sit in it wrong = no reception

Android the way to go - at least it looks like one

·
Registered
131 Posts
clb1970 said:
Chris
And of course like all new apple items…available in white ( not red)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Oh god, thought that one had passed everyone by, no such luck, just you wait apple will see the light soon, sorry I meant red........

·
Registered
998 Posts
Yes but if you want an apple to eat it's normally better to look for a RED</font> one. Tc

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
[/QUOTE]
And of course like all new apple items…available in white  ( not red)
[/QUOTE]

Not strictly true - ipods come in many colours

·
Registered
912 Posts
It is possible that you might see some changes in the body trim, such as colour coded wheel arch trim to replace the black plastic. Maybe they might add chrome spot light rings and a few other bits of trim such as front grille to models for 2012 but I don't think there will be any changes to the shape or main interior until a complete new model comes out. 2014/15 maybe before we see a new Juke. Just in time for me to change again.

·
Registered
540 Posts
For some of us there will probably be a new model as a first Juke the way the delivery schedule is going on... how bout you Acrorat? any updates on your delivery date? Is Santa still booked to deliver yours? I have heard nothing bout prolonged delivery past September...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts