Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone spotsJukes in the next couple of weeks on transporters or at dealers, please let us all know.
They started 'escaping' from Sunderland Distribution Centre today.

This morning I receivedsome instructions on where to see Jukes 'on wagons'

Sure enough I spottedthree Jukes on transporters on the A1 late this morning: a black or dark grey one, a few minutes later ared one, bothgoingin the opposite direction to me :( and then a red one going in the same direction as me -

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
367 Posts
Only 3!! Nothing here in sunny suffolk yet! We did get excited on the way in to work this morning but no it was a transporter full of Mercedes

Are you sure the grey one wasn't a blue one?? I now have an image in my head of you in a layby on the A1 with your deck chair, blanket for your legs, flask and bino's

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The info this morning was accurate but I don't think I'll be getting many more tip offs from "anon" at Sunderland - although it was nice while it lasted.

Hi KevIn it is now Monday but by the time we get permission to tell you it is Monday it will be Thursday. Confirm Jukes have start leaving wet Funderland early today - there can be no more leaking of info from here now and beatings of workers are to continue until morale improves
Take a camera with you tomorrow please Mr Whiskins!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'll be more alert now.... That time in a morning is not my
best especially a Monday morning. My iPhone camera will be on hand now though

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Even if they're Left Hand Drive Jukes and heading for val in France, I still want to seethem.

First UK dealers now have their Juke demo car.

They just need to getthem PDI'd and cleaned and then let us muppets loose in them

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These proper 'production car Jukes' SHOULD be fully finished and identifiable even if we just catch a glimpse of them, but does anyone have any tips for quickly identifying the different versions of Juke?

>>>I know Visia trim Jukes in all colours get black door mirrors/black door handles. That might help me identify a Visia trim.

>>>If it's RHD and has a PureDrive badge to the rear it's probably a Diesel

???What's the quickest way to tell the difference between Acenta and Tekna trim?
??? Any quick way to ID a Turbo Juke ifyou only get a quick glance?

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
KIJ as you've said the black mirrors for the lower models however when we were at the factory there's very little difference between the Tekna & Acenta, Richard , Amy & myself struggled to tell the difference.

The Tekna has keyless entry tho, which means the front door handles will have a little black button on but that's it ;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
The alloys would be different on the Acenta but only if people have ordered one without the sport/premium packs which I doubt is very many!

·
Registered
433 Posts
I Have just had a sales rep come in to see me who was on the m62 in sheffield last night following 3 Transports full of Juke's heading south so they are on they way .

We have just checked our system to see progress on our demo's and some have left . So were hoping we coould have 1 today. Ill keep you posted

JOhn

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep, more Jukes spotted on 2transporters by me this morning A1 /M62Yorkshire :) including Greyish one and red one hanging off the back of the lorry

I've been invited by Nissan to go andtry the LEAF at the LCV (carbon vehicle) event at Millbrook Proving Ground today, but I'm not going to get there.
Too busy. Hope some other "sunderland tour" people got an invite and can tell us what LEAF is like to drive

(Jukes on transporter photo to follow later if I get time!)

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The blue and the brown Jukes can look black from a distance/at a quick glance. Neither of those colours seen today. A total of about 6 or 7 Jukes spottedon 2 transporters this morning.
Photos of one transporter below.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts