Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been to see the Juke today at my local Nissan dealer and really liked it, but he did mention that there was a small waiting list of a few months.... does that mean there is no discount available for these cars and do you guys pay full RRP ???

I would be looking to buy the Tekna 1.5dci, 5 door in white, he did say that delivery would the end of March. Thanks

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I got nearly a £1k off mine in total when I purhcased but that was back in Sept but most dealers are refusing to discount now as they know they can sell them easily.You may get lucky if you search around apparently internet sites are doing deals

·
Registered
659 Posts
I paid full price. The waiting list is long so...
Up to you to haggle as hard as you can.

·
Registered
32 Posts
my local dealer, west way nissan, are doing a special offer for the 1.6 acenta premium at the moment for £14,595 (~3% discount). not sure if you can get more by haggling.

if you look on the internet (and my previous post: http://www.jukeownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1471), the most discount I've seen online is £1,909 off.

p.s. you sure about getting dci given the recent issues on diesel's mpg?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I only got £300 off mine. They knew it was the exact colour/spec I wanted and I had picked it up within 4 days of phoning them so didn't have to wait.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rl300 said:
my local dealer, west way nissan, are doing a special offer for the 1.6 acenta premium at the moment for £14,595 (~3% discount). not sure if you can get more by haggling.

if you look on the internet (and my previous post: http://www.jukeownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1471), the most discount I've seen online is £1,909 off.

p.s. you sure about getting dci given the recent issues on diesel's mpg?
I have just seen the posts on this, a bit surprised. Not really sure what to do as the dealer told me the turbo petrol one drinks the stuff ..... confused.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola

I got a very good deal on my Tekna, it helps if you are going for a high spec, the dealer has more to play with.

Included in my price was private plate exchange, mats, three years service, super guard all free!

I have a great dealer called in today and he was laughing at delivery dates..... They have pre ordered cars and have plenty on short delivery dates..... Although the Juke is in demand - remember that at the mo it's a buyers Market

1 - 9 of 9 Posts