Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone,

Last sunday afternoon at around 5:00 pm my neighbor knocked at my door and told me there were two suspeciousteenagers looking around my juke, checking the alloys and the interior of the car. My neighbor's bike was stolen before and found it after being burned by these group of teenagers along the area that's why he warned me about it.

Anyone installed an alarm to the juke? Can you recommend a good quality one? I tried calling the insurance company and theysaid this would help lower the premium down once the approved certificate by the insataller is received by them.

Is remote start necessary and advisable?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I never realised it never had one! Just took it for granted that all modern cars come with an alarm!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
It does have an alarm! I'm guessing the OP wants an upgrade.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Its only the Tekna that has a proper alarm fitted because the insurance co's insisted on it on the Tekna's only for some reason, where as the Acenta and Sport only have imobilisers.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi on my Juke I did a Spal alarm system and it was recommended to me by the Nissan Agent in Malta.
It uses the remote of the key to activate/dis-activate the alarm. And when I lock the car the windows go up too. When you lock the car with the remote the alarm will activate itself.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MALTESEJUKE said:
Hi on my Juke I did a Spal alarm system and it was recommended to me by the Nissan Agent in Malta.
It uses the remote of the key to activate/dis-activate the alarm. And when I lock the car the windows go up too. When you lock the car with the remote the alarm will activate itself.
Sounds good!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Fontie said:
Its only the Tekna that has a proper alarm fitted because the insurance co's insisted on it on the Tekna's only for some reason, where as the Acenta and Sport only have imobilisers.
I thought it was the DiG-Ts that all had them fitted, of any grade?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts