Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
names Dave, am new to the forum as i only ordered my Juke yesterday. have ordered the 1.5 diesel in haptic blue and am told it will be here in Preston,lancs by mid november.( which means a 400 mile round trip for me to pick it up but thats another story)
I originally intended getting a black en but when i asked the salesman about the blue...he was gushing in his enthusiasm for it. they didnt have one in that i could see ...so i told him i would be back in an hour and zoomed a few miles up the road to a different dealer, who also,sadly,had no blue Jukes.but...the salesman at this dealership proceeded to tell me that he had been to some regional get together with a bunch of Nissan salesmen from all over the north a while back..and the general consensus of opinion amongst em was that the haptic blue was THE mostdesirablecolour.
to cut a long tale short, i chose the blue but am itching to see it and wondered if anyone in Lancs area knows of a dealer who has it in the flesh so to speak ?
Incidentally..i took a test drive in the 1.6 petrol version in Burnley last saturday...dunno if its just me but when i got it moving on the mway...i was looking to change up another gear and the other gear wasnt there..am not thrilled that i have been unable to test drive the vehicle im buying...the 1.5 diesel...but am assuming that the6 gears will seem adequate to me !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Dave,

Im probably a little to far for you but we have a haptic blue here on site, its a sold order but will be here for a day or two. Happy to send you a few pictures if need?

Let me know,

Thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Wlmg,
thanks for your reply...i reckon you are a bit too far away for me to come and admire the car...still hoping to find a Nissan garage with one inwithin 25 miles or so...but if not...i might have to settle for the odd photo. thanks for the offer anyway...cheers..Dave.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I saw the Haptic blue on an X-Trail, it looked great when it caught the sun, and thats on a boxy X-T it should look fab on Jukes curves! (I hope)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Here you go our Haptic Blue Juke. We love it even though it's called Sceptic Blue the nice thing is hardly nobody else has ordered this colour!!!
Edited by: alicat

·
Registered
367 Posts
As you can see it does tend to look very different in certain lights on a very dull day from a distance it looks almost black

Edited by: alicat

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers Alicat, am well impressed...although i have to say that the car is the star andlooks stunning in most of the colours !

·
Registered
12 Posts
I really wanted the Haptic Blue but decided on Met. Black as couldnt get to see the colour in the flesh, and still can't here in South Wales,no oneseems to have ordered one from Wessex Garages in Cardiff, probably for the same reason .I have only seenone other Juke on the road round here in the silver.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have ordered the Haptic Blue from Wessex in Cardiff (1.5 dci Tekna), hope to have delivery soon after the launch on 1st November. I ordered it on 24th September, they didn't have the colour in Cardiff but they showed me an photo on an e-mail from their Newport showroom. I still haven't seen one on the road!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I stand corrected lol

Excellent, I will hopefully get to see yours out and about , and get jealous lol

Phil

·
Registered
112 Posts
There were two blue in Wessex's compound yesterday, both had gone today

·
Registered
199 Posts
nissan durham has a haptic blue accenta sport, looks stunning thats why i've ordered one

·
Registered
367 Posts
Still not one other Juke around this area yet I think we will be sooo excited when we finally see another one on the road!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts

This one is a 1.6 Acenta Sport at SG Petch in Durham, love the blue close up thats why i ordered instead of the white.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts