Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having had my Juke Teckna on order for a few months now and having only now become aware of this site, I feel compelled to share our experience when walking aimlessly around the used car section of our local Nissan car dealer. Suddenly and simultaneously we both spotted a white, gleaming, Juke complete with chrome trims, blacked out rear windows, awaiting collection. WOW. We had not really been thinking about a new car, nor did we think we could afford one. But, within the hour, were signing on the dotted line, soon after we had marched the sales man out into the forecourt to tell him that we wanted one just like that. Of course, its got the lot, leather seats, Sat Nav, intellegent keyless system, rear view parking camera etc. I've never had a new, brand new car before, always thinking that I could get better deals elsewhere. Oh my god, we have now been told, it might arrive before the end of March. We are so excited and ready to burst. x

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Woohoo ----- welcome to you -

WHITE IS FAB!!!!! - Remember to vote in the poll!!!!!

I hope you both have a lovely time with your new arrival and keep us posted on updates when you receive it

Enjoy this forum while you wait... its mad - but fun!!!!

Fee xEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Congrats, that is exactly what happened to us, walked out of the dealer stunned. Not long to go either
X

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola stantastic

Snap.... White Tekna owner since Start of this year.
Did you go for a test drive, or just buy on the looks and gadgets?

Place your vote in the poll section and join the various topics on the forum

Lj

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeh, had a test drive in both the petrol and diesel versions. Decided to go for petrol as I thought the diesel was a bit noisy and I wouldn't have got my money back on a 3 year PCP deal.The drive, wasn't as lively as my 1.8 Almera, but was fine. I just wanted a change. It stands out from the crowd and high on the road. Its exactly what I was looking for.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome to the forum.Have had my car for 2 weeks after a 4 month wait so can appreciate how exited you are although you should have chosen red !. There is so much helpful information on this site.I am addicted.

Red Tekna 1.6 manual petrol

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Jukeofhazard said:
Kats behave,stop badgering folks to vote Red.You know full well you really wanted white
I could never be tempted to the White side, but all bribes will be given due consideration

·
Registered
56 Posts
It's Gun Metal that's the best, but having said that, that was the car (ex-demo) in the dealership at the time, so I'm the same in not wanting to wait.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yes
White it is.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts