Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my juke today - finally

I removed all the trays from the boot and tried to fit in the spare tyre, when I put the tray in to house tow hook, wheel brace and jack - where the he'll does that go ?

I also noticed the boot liner doesn't sit flush now

Any help on any of this?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
which way up is the wheel I found letting a little air out helped only the top tray will go back in
and I had to saw off some of the parts on the bottom of the tray to get it in I put that down to the QQ space saver I have

see pic marked in red is what I cut off

I dont advise this but it worked for me you have to make you own mind up how you want to get it all back in

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it's the qq spare I have Iv got it front at the bottom and used a qashqai fixing bolt

I like the idea of cutting if it cures the fitting

Where does the jack go?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Jack and tools locate inside the boot tray.. there are features molded into the lower left hand corner to secure it all..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to cut my tray over the weekend so it sits flush,

I have the qashqai jack is this different from the juke? I couldn't work out how it fits

Does anyone have a picture ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any chance of a pic if you get chance, I looked in the manual and there's no pics poor!

Il get this all sorted - I have to I need the boot constant, we use the car for carrying buisness stock, not as much space as the qq

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found one

Just had look at my jack and it's Alot bigger than that, can see myself getting the toolbelt on this weekend ha ha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts