Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up nearly 4 weeks ago now, so thought it was about time to post some pictures ...

Also managed to get one of those Front Grill Cleaning Helpers (she looks really thrilled) ...

Full size images can be viewed @http://www.incubus.co.uk/?p=816 (if you so desire). It was a shame the sun was not shining.

http://www.incubus.co.uk/

Edited by: incubus

·
Registered
106 Posts
Very nice!The red interior should come as standard with the red exterior though. I drove a red with grey interior and it just didn't look right!The additional grill cleaningtool looks like a good idea too, was it covered in flies?Chris

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No she had a bath the day before .. ohh the car, no it wasn't covered in flies (that would have way too cruel). To be honest she was only with me because her little sister has chicken pox and was sick of listening to her moan.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Lovely pics - despite the colour
!!!!!You are really terrible using cheap labour to clean...Are you picking up bad habits from Rocks????!!!!!Fee x

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rocks has all the best cleaning tips ...
(and there is no way it could be considered cheap labour)

·
Registered
998 Posts
Looks just like mine only cleaner. T

Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
309 Posts
clb1970 said:
Very nice!The red interior should come as standard with the red exterior though. I drove a red with grey interior and it just didn't look right! The additional grill cleaning tool looks like a good idea too, was it covered in flies? Chris
I have to stand up for the Gray interior in reds! If the red was the same colour I would have had it!
Edited by: brownjnr

·
Registered
106 Posts
Jealous. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want mine now!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Of course it's the only way to drive ... did try Normal and Eco but they just felt dirty.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts