Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i'm afraid to report another poorly Juke. We noticed the heater wasn't working properly on Tuesday morning, by Tuesday night not at all. Rang dealer and arranged to take in next day then lifted the bonnet to find the remains of the coolant all over the engine bay. Topped up coolant and got it to dealers who've checked it over and its the water pump that has gone
Problem now is with christmas and new year it could be well over a week before they can get the part and get it fixed. We have been given another Juke as courtesy car but still missing our own. Have been told this is the first reported problem with a Juke with a dodgy water pump so fingers crossed it is an isolated problem.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, christmas and new year are history. Was expecting car back today or tomorrow so rang the dealer and was gutted to be told the water pump is on back order and is not expected till the 20th Jan
. So now i've done more miles in their courtesy car than in my own.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Sorry to hear about the problem, but at least the dealer has done the right thing. Your Juke will have less salt and winter muck on it whilst it gets repaired so there is a silver lining................ just got to look for it.
Only hope the courtesy car is not red,
You might not want to give it back....

12inch

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually its Machine brown,that i'm finding that I quite like.Looks black when close up only shows itself to be brown when the light catches it from a distance

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had the Machine Brown demonstrator from our dealer for a few days (long story), it does look almost black, but no-one threw themselves off the pavement at me like they do now in WHITE !

·
Registered
452 Posts
I had a Singer Chamois, many years ago. Luxury version of the Hillman Imp.

It spent nine months of its first year in the garage with many faults but mainly that blasted water pump!! Frightened to use the motorways, always waiting for that telltale whistling noise that told me water had entered the bearings!!

PXed for a usedVW Beetle in the end and said goodbye utterly andcompletely to any problems of any kind for five years of ownership!!

I do so hope the Juke will not prove a continuingproblem in that area. Surely not??

·
Registered
329 Posts
DaisyJuke said:
I had the Machine Brown demonstrator from our dealer for a few days (long story), it does look almost black, but no-one threw themselves off the pavement at me like they do now in WHITE !

Surely its becausethey are suicidal? They are ashamed to be seen on the same street as a car which got out of the factory without paint!

Andy

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
DaisyJuke said:
no-one threw themselves off the pavement at me like they do now in WHITE !
its not out of lust its because they are laughing at you
as you have bought a car without any paint on it, they are probably saying" look at that Juke in primer, surely they could have bought one with paint on it"

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great news, got my car back and now bonding again. Everything working fine and car going great

·
Registered
540 Posts
Early too. Fingers crossed that you have many happy motoring miles together.
Better that a car that has a sewing machine for a sister anyways. I mean, what were they thinking when they turned to building cars. Did you not feel as though you had been stitched up, Lol...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts