Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
i ordered mine yesterday - 1.6 acienta premium in stormtrooper white

I shopped the country then bought at local garage- it cost me about £150 more than the net but they are only 5min away from me ...... and were offering the service plan which some of the online ones didnt

I've been looking on here for the past few weeks and was wondering out of those that have put the hid convertions in, do you need the cambus kit ones or just the normal ones?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Saw one of those today, it looked like it had been in a mud wrestling fight, not a good look, red is better looking with go faster mud down the sides

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol i know, white is a nightmare!! ive sold cars in the past (not nissan) and i know white is worse than black for keeping clean so new bucket and sponge is next on the list for me

its got a red inside so im on the fence in the white v red...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey, <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
Just joined today as well and got a friendly welcome so trying to pay it back.<O:p></O:p>
It was a tough choice not the pick the white for me, but I just didn't see myself washing it enough to keep in gleaming. Hard work but I’m sure it will be worth it as its looks great.<O:p></O:p>
Anyway...hello and welcome!<O:p></O:p>

Edited by: d83

1 - 7 of 7 Posts