Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a hard decision, but after a long hard battle with my local garage its going back, they are not interested in my issues (the computer say no!!) so as far as they are concerned there is nothing wrong it, I can prove otherwise bit for legal reasons I cannot say anymore at this stage.
I am completely gutted that it is going back as I love it, but there are issues with them and it will come out wash.
I'll keep an eye on what's going here and wish you all the very best.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
All the best too.Let us know what you go for instead

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
deej sorry to see another owner giving up on their car. It looks as if you are taking the matter further so without affecting your situation can you tell us anything about your issues. I seem to remeber you had concerns over mpg is their anything else?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
deks36 said:
deej sorry to see another owner giving up on their car. It looks as if you are taking the matter further so without affecting your situation can you tell us anything about your issues. I seem to remeber you had concerns over mpg is their anything else?
Deks36 Yes it is going further and you are correct the main issue is MPG, all I can say about some of the other issues is that they involve my local garage but ultimately rest firmly on Nissans shoulders, its going to a long slog but worth it in the end.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Oh No Deej - I feel your pain..

am I right in saying you have a 1.6 petrol?? - you're not a dieselhead are you???

THere seems to be someting far wrong when owners are dropping like flies... Doesnt seem right.

I really do hope you get the result you are looking for. Good luck to you and please please keep us posted on what car you finally go for!!!!

Best wishes

Fee x

·
Registered
329 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
THere seems to be someting far wrong when owners are dropping like flies... Doesnt seem right.

Best wishes

Fee x
Fee, just to provide balance, as you know, Im just bailing out because of size, also lack of 6th gear...........there are sooooo many connotations to that statement!!

Andy
Edited by: andytran

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yes I know Andy -- you just couldnt bear having a RED juke for a second longer....

Tell the TRUTH!!!!!!

Fee x

Ps - Yes you are right - Not everyone is leaving for the MPG issue but there is an issue for possible improvements when the lack of 6th gear is rearing its head.

I was offered a petrol but didnt take it due to the lack of 6th gear
Deks was offered one too and didt take it either....
You've left due to this "niggle"

i rest my case - your honour

1 - 15 of 15 Posts