Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I found this forum whilst trying to find some photos of the Juke in Haptic Blue, and after having a browse around, I thought I'd join! My name's Rob, I'm from Newcastle, and I play bass in a local band. That's about as interesting as I get unfortunately!

I've just ordered a Juke myself (Acenta Sport 1.5dCi, Haptic Blue), and I'm hoping to have it sometime in November, but judging from some other people's comments on here, I might be in for a bit of a longer wait!

Looking forward to spending some more time on here! :)

Rob*

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi Rob and welcome to the forum standard cars now seem to be appearing with in a couple of days of the lead time so you may be alright as long as your delaer was honest in the first place and didnt give you a false date to secure order

·
Registered
11 Posts
caplyn_bass said:
Hi

I found this forum whilst trying to find some photos of the Juke in Haptic Blue, and after having a browse around, I thought I'd join! My name's Rob, I'm from Newcastle, and I play bass in a local band. That's about as interesting as I get unfortunately!

I've just ordered a Juke myself (Acenta Sport 1.5dCi, Haptic Blue), and I'm hoping to have it sometime in November, but judging from some other people's comments on here, I might be in for a bit of a longer wait!

Looking forward to spending some more time on here! :)

Rob*
Hi Rob, well at least they've not far to deliver it!! nice to meet you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi everyone!

I know i've not posted much yet, but i fully intend to! I find that just reading the forum makes me anxious because I don't want to have to wait aaaaages!

Luckily, my dealer is based in Sunderland (probably about a mile away from the factory) so fingers crossed! I had a go in my mate's 1.6 petrol Acenta last night, and was quite impressed. He sold me mine, so at least I know where he lives if it all goes wrong!

·
Registered
64 Posts
deks36 said:
you may be alright as long as your delaer was honest in the first place and didnt give you a false date to secure order
We sat down in front of a computer screen & watched while our sales lady searched the Nissan car ordering system; she was able to give us availability dates for most colours, my wife wanted red and we were given a date; as it turns out we collected the car a week earlier than the planned date.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts