Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone , loved the juke moment they came out finally test drove the 1.6 petrol , but was absoutley gutted afterwards , what an awful car to drive , gearbox clunky , wind noise awful , whining from the 5 speed box , world had fell apart
. so sunday decided to pop around to look at a qashqai knowing the dealer was closed on sundays but they were opened . mrs loved the juke , so test drove the diesel thinking it was going to be crap but what a suprise , blooming lovely ! nice gearbox , not to much wind noise , quiet , pokey and a 6 speed box
so done a deal with the salesman , and collected today (within 2 days ), pre reg juke accenta premium in gun metal grey 5 miles on clock ,15495 with 6 months tax and a set of mats , well chuffed

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I've never noticed any wind noise from mine. You're right about the need for a 6th gear though. The gears do get smoother with use. Anyway, you seem to have a good deal there.

·
Registered
162 Posts
My gearbox is easing off, it was a bit stiff to start with! But wind noise?
I suppose it depends what you're used to.
Compared to my old micra the Juke is like driving in a church! (Not the size, the quietness!)

Ouch!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Ouch! said:
Compared to my old micra the Juke is like driving in a church! (Not the size, the quietness!)

Ouch!
More Dig T vicar ?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Ouch! said:

Ouch!
More Dig T vicar ? 
th="17" alt="LOL" title="LOL">
bless you my child,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts