Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Another newbie!!

3K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Juke66 
#1 ·
Hi all, another prospective owner here. I ordered my white/red DIG-T Acenta Premium last week! I've been assured it will be delivered by the end of March but after reading some of the posts on here I'm not so sure
Can someone give me some reassurance PLEASE!!!

See less See more
#9 ·
Lady juke said:
12Inchmick said:
Hi Juke 66, hope its on time for you........................If the Flock of Seagulls in the paint shop escape you might get another colour though..................
12inch

And if they use the ketchup in the canteen
Just glad I didn't go for the Machine Brown.....................

#16 ·
I DID IT!!!
Went down to the dealer today for a test drive of both 1.6 petrol and the 1.6 digt CVT.
The DIGT has soo much power to punch and i really dig it :D
The sales men told me about the price change on tuesday (something along the lines of going up 3%)
He was A very good salesmen 2. My goal was to test drive the cars and then go to a few other dealers and see if i could get them to play off each other and get a better price but ended up putting down the deposit insteed lol.
SOOO Just purchased the Arctic White 1.6 Dig-T pretrol, 6 speed manual Tekna!
My accessories are the Chrome pedals, Chrome fog rings, roof spoiler and hood protector :D
Accessories the dealer threw in: 3 years servicing + RAC cover, Platinum pack thingy and two sets of mats. The rubber mats and the valour mats (spelling?) lol
OEM accessories: 18" rims with tires i have yet to decide, replacing all the front lights with ultra bright white LED or bulbs, all inside lights with LED (diff colours, probs blue) and last but not least a banging sound system.
Rough ETA is 15th April.
So much of excitement.

#19 ·
I cant wait hey. Its going to look amazing!
however i plan to put a real banging sound system in and thats giving me headaches
because i dont think i can bring my self to let someone pull up the entry guards to run power and signal cable not to mention i have read the teknas front load may not have output channels for a amp :(

#21 ·
Thanks for the welcome, not sure about the reassurances though! I'll just have to wait and see...A couple of newbie questions if I may..... Is everyone happy with the quality of the sound system in the Juke? The car I'm trading in ( Mazda RX-8 ) has got a decent Bose system. I didn't try the Jukes on the test drive and just wondering what to expect. Also does the bluetoothrecognise your phone automatically when you get in the car or does it need setting up? Never tried that either!!

#22 ·
Sorry that bluetooth question doesn't sound right. I know it needs to initially recognise the phone but does it automatically connect after that, whenever you get in the car? Hope that's clearer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.