Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Im another newbie from Bolton,

Ordered a new juke acenta premium in white last week expected to be picking up first week in april,

currently have the qashqai visia but its just come to the end of the warrenty periodwe wanted to trade it in for another qashqai but test drove the juke and went from there.

Im a little confused as to what im actually getting, im going to have to ring them tomorrow

I recieved my order reciept yesterday and it shows that i have ordered what i asked for:

Juke acenta premium in white
connect system inc
rear spoiler inc

when i ordered it im pretty sure the sales guy said that tints to the rear was not included but i just read on nissan website that it was?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome Mr Juke - yep same spec as i'm getting and yes rear tints are included
I'm sure Deks, Fee or 12Inch will post the whole spec in detail for you everyone helps each other and once you get to know us we're a great bunch.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome to the nuthouse (odd cars attract odd people:)
I suppose White is better than Red :) but if everyone had Blue I would want Grey

Edited by: Benzyl

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi Mr Juke - I'm also waiting for my Acenta Premium ( for the last 4 months) in White - only problem is I've ordered mine with a CVT hence the wait

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hello to you from me...........

Yep - as said before privacy glass is very much part ot the Premium spec.....

Hope you will be very happy with the new car - a bit sportier looking than the Qashqai...

(MORE MODERN LOOKING ---- SSHHHHH!!!- dont upset the QQ owners out there now)

Enjoy when it comes

Fee x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts