Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Luckily read the iPad post so can now post whilst at work, oh the joy!

Well have ordered my Juke and have no idea of delivery dates etc as it will be my company car. This said it looks like I might have to wait a while if the posts are anything to go by.

A little worried about the diesel mpg thread but it's all a little late now. I'm having a "should I have ordered a mini countryman" moment but wanted to stay loyal to my instinct and heart which says the Juke is a little different and quirky.

I am like a little kid, I've been counting how many I have seen on the road. Three so far!

Anyways, I'll keep you updated etc.

Cheers

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi and welcome, even with the dci issues some of us are experiencing you have still made the better choice mini countryman is just wrong.
It does look as if you may be in for a fair wait as the car would appear to be more popular than Nissan catered for but you may get lucky some members have had a result in terms of delivery.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Oh, dear. White.

Well, it's a nice colour for a girl's car!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
only plus side to the white one is if you lay it on its back you can pretend the glass door is your sunroof

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have to agree, red is soooo last season

As for White being a female colour surely only a 'real' man could drive a white juke?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Red is not cool and is out of date

WHITEis leading the way so

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well done Kumaman - excellent choice of exterior appearance (that covers the colour - is it - isnt it)
and yes the red is so past its used by date lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh what is the whole washing machine thing all about. One might wonder if there are some very insecure men around driving red Jukes

On second thoughts perhaps I should ave got a red one too

·
Registered
46 Posts
Kumaman said:
Oh what is the whole washing machine thing all about. One might wonder if there are some very insecure men around driving red Jukes

QUOTE] Well said Kumaman
i couldnt get my head round the washing machine thing!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
washing machine thing simple
WHITE APPLIANCES
all white jukes are basically domestic home appliances

sorry but it just doesn't work if we have to explain it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts