Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Jukesters,

I have been interested in these funky little cars since they were first revealed to the masses earlier this year.

Yesterday I called in at a local dealer and had a closeup look at what all the fuss was about.

As it was an impromptu visit I hadn't got my license with me but, I asked the dealer what demo models he had with a possible view to a test drive at a later date. There was a 1.5 dCi there and he wasn't concerned by the lack of my license. So, off we went for a 10 mile test drive.

Well..... what cracking toys these Jukes are

Once the dealer has the demo 1.6CVT 4x4 back in I will be taking that for a spin too but, to be honest, the 1.5 dCi was very lively and the mpg figures appeal to me too

Am I right in thinking the Tekna trim seems to the one with all the toys?

I know it's early days yet but have any of you guys with the 1.5cDi model any regrets?

That's it for now

Oh and many thanks for setting this place up Dan

Edited by: Bat21

·
Registered
272 Posts
welcome bat21.... simmo.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
welcome bat21, you are right the tekna is the one with all the toys and leather but the ACENTA with premium pack is well equipped aswell
I have a 1.5 DCI no regrets at all suits me just fine accelerates well and enough power to overtake
benefits from cheaper insurance than the DIG models but its about what you want
my only regret is that Nissan dont other the 4x4 in the diesel if they did I would have one

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome and info chaps.

I was going to add some chrome bling and that just don't look right on a White car so... it might have to be the Force Red or Gun Metal one.

Is it true the Force Red ones are faster

·
Registered
39 Posts
hello and welcome... I have a 1.5 DCI I've always had a petrol cars in the past and moved from a 1.6 Mini to my fabby Tonka toy. I loved my mini but the juke is so much fun and the deisel has plenty of umph.. not as much as DH's one series BMW but, you can use the Juke in Snow and Ice without fear of it spinning down the road...
PS I think Gun metalic is the best colour...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome aboard BAT21...The Force Red Tekna is the one to go for, but I'm biased lol.
Looking at the prices for the DCi against the 1.6i you would have to do a fair mileage to reap the benefits with current fuel prices but having owned a DCi in my Note I can say it's quite a capable power plant.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome to you!!!!

I have absolutely no regrets with my 1.5 Dci in WHITE!!!!

That said irrespective of what colour you go for - it is a fab wee car and looks amazing!!!

Good luck to you!!!!

Fee xEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
659 Posts
That's a great mpg! I don't find mine noisy though. I think it's quiet!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts