Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a new 1.5dCi Tekna in Gun Grey on Monday 11th April with delivery quoted for 5th July. Not even buying a new Micra for my wife on the same day gets my Juke delivered any quicker!!

Oh well, anticipation will make the pick up even better. (I hope)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome firecat,

Just out of curiosity which PCH company did you use.? Seems a longlead time that? Although saying that it is a Tekna you've ordered and am guessing you may have requested additional options too maybe? Not sure they holdso manyTekna's in stock as they do the Visia's and Acenta's?

The ETA on mydCiAcenta, which I ordered on the 11th Aprilis due on the 25th April, Hopefully!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi ILCattivo.

Not sure which PCH company at the moment, haven't received the paperwork yet. The car has been ordered from McHargs (Arnold Clark) in Glasgow and the only extras are dealer supplied - mud flaps, car mats bulbs and fuses. Not keen on the long wait but am sure it will be worth it.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya firecat - Welcome

I too bought form Machargs (Royston Rd??) fantastic dealership ...... David or Richard that are the salesmen - cant fault them

RCI finance are the usual PCP company that Nissan have although financial dealings do change frequently

Hope all goes well for both pick ups..... Keep us posted

Fee x

·
Registered
126 Posts
ILCattivo said:
Welcome firecat,

Just out of curiosity which PCH company did you use.? Seems a longlead time that? Although saying that it is a Tekna you've ordered and am guessing you may have requested additional options too maybe? Not sure they holdso manyTekna's in stock as they do the Visia's and Acenta's?

The ETA on mydCiAcenta, which I ordered on the 11th Aprilis due on the 25th April, Hopefully!

I ordered mine last saturday have a date of 02/07 and that was through holdcroft, I think the red have longer lead times for colours and the tekna have a longer lead time for spec. (not including the 4x4 variant)

Sean

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all. Enjoying the site. Never thought about a front armrest until reading about it in here. Now want aleather one!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts