Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks

Been reading this site for a few days now after my wife bought a juke and finally registered. We have the red acenta sport 1.6 petrol ordered and it is due on the 24th March (ordered 19th Feb). We decided against the turbo version as the dealer said we'd only get 30mpg with it and with her 50mile round trip to work it seemedto makemore sense with petrol prices doing nothing but rising.

Al

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome dial,

Great choice of car, colour and model, I picked up my accent premium in red on 1st March, loving it and the looks off people are great.
You will get a lot of stick from the undercoats ( white) but give as good as you get from them.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome Dial!!!!

Notice you live in Kilwinning - wil it be Motorway or back roads you'll be driving mostly??

The car is a stunner and will definitely turn heads - Good luck to you

Fee x

·
Registered
555 Posts
dial said:
Hello folks

Been reading this site for a few days now after my wife bought a juke and finally registered. We have the red acenta sport 1.6 petrol ordered and it is due on the 24th March (ordered 19th Feb). We decided against the turbo version as the dealer said we'd only get 30mpg with it and with her 50mile round trip to work it seemedto makemore sense with petrol prices doing nothing but rising.

Al
Hope you have put your vote in ?Red / White PollRED IS BEST ,NICE ONE.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Welcome Dial!!!!

Notice you live in Kilwinning - wil it be Motorway or back roads you'll be driving mostly??

Fee x[/QUOTE
With a Red Juke I'd stick to the back roads if I were you

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
feefeeglasgow said:
Welcome Dial!!!!

Fee x[/QUOTE
With a Red Juke I'd stick to the back roads if I were you
Yes JOY - you are right - should have said the car is a stunner - pity about the colour!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome, nice colour choice, I have the turbo and first tank did 30 mpg in sport mode, 2nd tank is currently at 34 mpg in sport mode (I think the button might be stuck he he), but the non turbo is still quick. Enjoy if you can get your wife to let you have a go!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Congratulations on your new aquisition, and welcome

You've got a real head-turner there,
and no matter what certain people may say, we know which colour is best

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome Kilwinning ! If u over on the East (dark) side let me know and we can compare models !!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello again

Well aren't you all a friendly bunch, thanks for all the welcomes. I have to say on the colour thing we decided to stay away from the white as it seems to be the fashionable colour to have at the moment and we like to set trends not follow them haha (ohhh controversial).

Hi to Fee in Glasgow too, my wife works at Rolls-Royce in Inchinnan so she'll be heading up through Dalry and Beith - the B roads. I think the B stands for b***arding potholes.

Al

1 - 15 of 15 Posts