Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was about to pull the trigger on a MINI Clubman S and was doing my 'due diligence' by looking at the JUKE. It was love at first test drive of what became MY new Sapphire Black SL AWD JUKE! It does seem my lead foot is keeping my mpg's down a bit, but it's just so damned much fun to drive. Eventually I'll get it under control I'm sure... Do wish there was an armrest, but again a minor quibble.
That's it... just wanted to say HI and thanks for all the great info I've found here!
Cheers!
Rucak

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have just ordered a new JukeDIG-T Tekna which will be arriving on 16th May.I am having the p*ss taken out of me something rotten. One friend of mine said it is the sort of car where I bet there is an owners club, because anyone who owns one will be like me a sad git. Anyway I have joined the forum and I am looking forward very much to taking delivery of my new car

·
Registered
50 Posts
SueM said:
Sad Gits??????????? Wash your mouth out
That was a new word for me - had to look it up!
Welcome and hope u enjoy your new SL!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Great Choice of colour the Sapphire Black

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
welcome,when you have had black you never go back,this is my third..........

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So many things (and words) to respond to... I think I just say that I am thrilled to have stumbled across this great li'l vehicle and lucky to have found the SL in the spectacular Sapphire Black colo(u)r.
I know that I can order an armrest, just not sure I have the competence to install it well

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
555 Posts
YO RUCKA / JOKE
WELCOME.
just for your info i too had many comments of WHY ITS UGLY ETC.
Its the only Juke in the works car park across two shifts of 600 people.The funny thing is im really getting annoyed with many of them - Can i look at your car and its making my legs ache walking to it ! And when im not near it - it draws them in - i look out the window and 9 times out of ten there is always some one looking at it, walking around it. It certainly brings attention, so get used to it

They now all love it !!!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
snout said:
YO RUCKA / JOKE

WELCOME.

just for your info i too had many comments of WHY ITS UGLY ETC.

Its the only Juke in the works car park across two shifts of 600 people.
The funny thing is im really getting annoyed with many of them - Can i look at your car and its making my legs ache walking to it ! And when im not near it - it draws them in - i look out the window and 9 times out of ten there is always some one looking at it, walking around it. It certainly brings attention, so get used to it

They now all love it !!!!
If you get too many nasty comments from your mates...just send them to Coventry.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts