Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
The Haptic Blue is a very nice blend as in some lights it has a hint of green. The good weather we are having should give you some more chances to catch it in different light

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your comments.
Collected the car late Monday afternoon, then drove to Donington yesterday, where I took the pics. Covered a total of around 300 miles yesterday, including my usual monthly car club meet near York last night, before driving back to Bolton late last night.
As expected, it does exactly "what it says on the tin", & is a very enjoyable, though not exciting, drive. Surprisingly compliant over our weather damaged roads, & the wireless quality is very good.

To summarise, well pleased, & looking forward to the next couple of years with the Juke.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi ****
It's a 1.6 Petrol/manual/Acenta + Sports Pack. Nowt else, apart from Supaguard (I'm not very good at washing/polishing), & carpet mats

·
Registered
33 Posts
I got the same color and pack except the engine, mine is dci.. Peaceful driving..

·
Registered
912 Posts
Not a blue person myself, but nice to see yours. I think the Red or White are the nicest colours for this car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good choice, had a chance for Black, red or white when I visited the dealers, only 1 Haptic on the special deal so went for that. I choose the car , the wife chooses the colour.
It has attracted loads of good comments and the colour changes in the light conditions only adds to it's "uniqueness".
Will post a photo when the sun comes out, may be a long wait with Scottish weather in the Summer:
KJ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts