Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, hardly any surprise. For the third time, another delay. Another Delivery Date!
This time, 7th of February at the dealers then who knows when it gets to me! I know its not too long now, but I should have had this in the first week of January. Then it was delayed to 24th January. Then it was delayed to 27th January. Now it is delayed to 7th February. I am now beginning to loose all faith.
All these delays really put the dampers on the excitement of getting a new car. I wish I had never ordered the Juke now.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Stick with it Sea I agree with Juke the moment you take it for your first spin you will forget all about the delays

·
Registered
659 Posts
It will be worth it. Honestly.

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey Sea - am in same boat, sick of the excuses, funilly enough mine must be on the same transport roster as yours lol as i have been told today 7th Feb.... not holding breath

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yes

I know its a bummer but a bit like pregnancy - When it arrives all the pain is forgotten!!!

I had 7 changes of date given to me so take it with a pinch of salt - you just dont know

All the very best

Fee x

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Good News I think!! Another change of date. This time a confirmed delivery date to me of 1st February. Maybe things are looking up !

·
Registered
29 Posts
Fee's right on the money, mine should have been at the dealers on the 28th Jan. Didn't arrive and dealer not sure when it will, although the Nissan database says it should have been delivered.

Cheers

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, what a surprise. Another call. Car will not be ready for Tuesday (tomorrow). So much for all that excitement and promises given. Now they can't even tell me where my car is or when I can expect it. This is just getting plain ridiculous!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have exactly the same situation, should have been delivered to dealers last Friday - didn't arrive. Call this morning from dealer saying it would be definitely delivered today - didn't arrive. Phone call late afternoon from dealer saying definitely tomorrow. Lost all confidence in Nissan !!!!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Sorry to hear of your woes - Sadly this is the one issue that Nissan really need to look at... Their delivery and distribution of new cars is woefully inadequate

Hope things improve

Fee x

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To be honest, the way I feel right now, I've just given up and wish I had never bought the car! Would I ever recommend Nissan to anyone? A RESOUNDING NO !!!

Would I ever buy another Nissan car after this fiasco? A RESOUNDING NO !!!

The joy and excitement of buying a Juke has gone. When I eventually get the car, I will have absolutely no excitement because the memories and bad experience prior to delivery will overshadow the fact that I am getting a new car.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ooh dear Seatraveller - I do hope that youre able to smile just a little when it finally arrives - Ive been told mines arriving at the dealership tomorrow afternoon but Im not counting any chickens or even dusting off the driveway just yet - that way I wont be at all disappointed when it doesnt turn up for one of those famous Nissan reasons for yet another delay - let us know how you get on

·
Registered
796 Posts
well my original delivery was March, then April, then June, and today I received an e mail saying July.

As horrible as it is, Im ok with it as its only this car which has these problems, and Im sure Nissan are doing everything they can to move the cvt Jukes.

So to say I would never have another Nissan in my opinion is understandable, but on the other side the problem will be solved sooner or later.

Another way I look at it is this. These Jukes are the first generation Jukes and there could be teething issues. By the time I get mine hopefully before July, if these issues have been identified, then they would have been resolved. So Im being positive about it.

Also I can save more money for my mods :)

So guys, lighten up and see the positive in the situation.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well got a call from the dealer today. They have my car !! Oh Joy of Joys!! So I can get it on Monday apparently. Fingers crossed !

1 - 20 of 45 Posts