Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today in the car park of tingley bar fish shop,morley,the blacks are gathering,be afraid,very afraid,Ws and Rs.your time is almost up

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I can see whats going on here, the blacks are feeling left out and feel they need to be a part of the war of roses,
Think they call that blackfly

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
deks36 said:
I can see whats going on here, the blacks are feeling left out and feel they need to be a part of the war of roses,
Think they call that blackfly
nice try deks,but we won the first one,and we arestill that wh wh wh,dam i cannot bring my self to say that wh word,but only in a car sense, but in coloured flower mode ,roses that is we all know which is the daddy,

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lady juke said:
You sure it was a juke and not......
lj,when you have had black, juke ,rx8,206cc,austin a40,polo,astra,you never go back,you know it makes sense.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lady juke said:
I had a black Opel Manta.... Hardest car I've owned to keep clean!

Lj
i had one of those,not the manta the model below it,?????

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Skyway said:
Black Power!
skyway,dear boy how the devil are you,thought you might be sulking after we came from behind on sunday and got a well deserved draw.

·
Registered
189 Posts
agree with you glencairn and skyway us blacks are here to stay and no poll will be needed as it will be so obvious what colour is the best around.
and simply add a little chrome here and there well enough said.
</font>

·
Registered
998 Posts
mr nev said:
agree with you glencairn and skyway us blacks are here to stay .
</font>So are hearses but I wouldn't buy one. T

·
Registered
434 Posts
glencairn said:
Skyway said:
Black Power!
skyway,dear boy how the devil are you,thought you might be sulking after we came from behind on sunday and got a well deserved draw.
Well if half your team play's Friday night and again Sunday afternoon what do you expect?
It was a good point anyway with only Saints & Wigan getting a draw out of the top 4!
Edited by: Skyway

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Black DIG Teckna and cocker spaniel

·
Registered
998 Posts
Sorry Glencairn, I am of the negative opinion on that one. T
Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
trachycarpus said:
mr nev said:
agree with you glencairn and skyway us blacks are here to stay .
</font>So are hearses but I wouldn't buy one. T
many years ago a hearse stopped and asked me for directions,i was going the same way so i got in the back [it was empty] and had a lift with them,thats me done with hearses,i have had my ride in one,live and bore forever now,

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Skyway said:
glencairn said:
Skyway said:
Black Power!
Well if half your team play's Friday night and again Sunday afternoon what do you expect?
It was a good point anyway with only Saints & Wigan getting a draw out of the top 4!
fair point,but i would never had mentiod it,we need all the points we can get,thought the leeds[worst supporters in the world] treatment of sam tomkins was diabolical,he was playing for his country,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts