Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted an unfinished one on an ASDA carpark in Bolton and an unfinished one in Preston at the Cinema.

I start to wonder if it is the same person just trying to get the most posts!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
GarraRufa said:
Spotted an unfinished one on an ASDA carpark in Bolton and an unfinished one in Preston at the Cinema.

I start to wonder if it is the same person just trying to get the most posts!
You mustn't say the "Unfinished" word, politically correct to refer to them as "Under Development"

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I stand correct.
I have seen some under development Juke's

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
GarraRufa said:
I stand correct.
Ha Ha - Going to have to stop this theme, don't want to upset some forum members................. but it has been so much fun whilst waiting for my Juke. Having seen the pictures on the forum I rather think that the white might be my second choice (sorry Deks)
12inch

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
its actually my second choice almost first TBH but wife vetoed white
but heyho its a good bit of fun

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
12Inchmick said:
GarraRufa said:
I stand correct.

Ha Ha - Going to have to stop this theme, don't want to upset some forum members................. but it has been so much fun whilst waiting for my Juke. Having seen the pictures on the forum I rather think that the white might be my second choice (sorry Deks)

12inch

WOOHOO - RESULT!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
12Inchmick said:
GarraRufa said:
I stand correct.
12inch

dont fall fo it,
its just leading you into a false sense of security
whiteys will never be safe

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
deks36 said:
12Inchmick said:
GarraRufa said:
I stand correct.
12inch

dont fall fo it,
its just leading you into a false sense of security
whiteys will never be safe
I wont be drawn into it again, I told you I am a reformed forum member now...........

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
sorry I apologise i thought you were geeing me up

I'll go now before i cause any more trouble

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have seen two different gun metal grey demos and a white one and a silver one in the Grampian region.
Our choice is Pearly White...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Woooo Hoooooo spotted my first Juke today and it was in myhometown as well,and guess what?.......................IT WAS ARCTIC WHITE and the miserable blighter never waved

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Jukeofhazard said:
Woooo Hoooooo spotted my first Juke today and it was in myhometown as well,and guess what?.......................IT WAS ARCTIC WHITE and the miserable blighter never waved
Was he stopped in traffic ?
Might have been looking at a colour chart......................

1 - 20 of 23 Posts