Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guessed it...The Juke! In the heptic blue colour to go with the blue courts!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Thank you very much indeed for the photos. They prove the Juke IS one of the Nissans being used.

The Press Release saidNissanwerethe Official Partner for supplyingcarsbut
didnt mention the Juke.

I asked about the Juke,was told that it was NOT being used, and wasadvisedto refer to the list of cars in the Press Release.

Planet Nissan is a strange place sometimes.

http://tennisconnected.com/home/2010/11/04/nissan-highland-spring-boost-barclays-atp-world-tour-finals/

edited to add scan of part of Press ReleaseEdited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
They probably lost it somewhere in their distribution centre in Sunderland and as if by magic it landed there instead.

Somehow the fact that they didn't know it was there doesn't surprise me in the slightest.....

I wonder if any Haptic Blue owners cars are being delayed just now - if so - it might be yours!!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
455 Posts
Maybe its the Jukesome of us were expecting to seeata vehicle show which was held a few days ago in the Midlands. It wasntthere - maybe Nissan couldn't find a spare one!

The PR people told me to "lie through my teeth" and say
"Nissan are too busy selling cars to exhibit them here
I'm not sure how many people believed that, but it was of course a load of old tosh!

If anyone goes to the ATP Tour /O2 centre in London where Nissan have a display can they look out for Nissan Juke T-Shirts and Polo Shirts?.
"Officiallythey dont exist, but I have been sent photos which suggests otherwise!

·
Registered
455 Posts
silverjuke said:
Is that the X-factor judges line up?
The guy in the middle does have a Cowell-like stance in that photo, but no it's not them.

It's one of severalsneaky photos of a Nissan event which I've been sent. It is supposed to have been a big waste of money, and the chances are that Nissan in Japan have no-idea what is going on (as usual)
I should be able to blackmail a Nissan bod or two with these pics.

Yet another Nissan communications honcho has said he's "had enough" and is moving on to a new job. More details in a few days.

Message to Nissan - please send Medium sizeJUKE polo-shirt immediately or I
de-pixelise the faces on this!

If anyone recognises the black guy making aclown of himself on the left of the stage at this Nissan event, please let me know.
If he's a Nissan director its got to be worth more than a polo-shirt - afree flight to the factory in Japan where they make the 4wd juke would be nice!

The ATP Final is onTV (BBC2) at the moment BTW.

Edited by: KevInJuke

1 - 6 of 6 Posts