Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just been on the phone to the Nissan Dealer to cancel the GAP insurance that I had added on to my order, as I've found (thanks to this site) that you can get it much cheaper elsewhere. They canceled it no problem and then informed me that the delivery date has changed from the 1st March to the 16th March. I only ordered a week ago. I dread to think what date I will actually recieve if it if it change can change that much in the space of a week!

And so the wait begins..............

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Emma - welcome tothequickly growinggroup of those whowait !!!- keep smiling and before you know it - it will be here
Dont forget to add your colour to the red v white challenge - the red's need all the help they can get lol

·
Registered
329 Posts
Ozma said:
Hi Emma - welcome tothequickly growinggroup of those whowait !!!- keep smiling and before you know it - it will be here
Dont forget to add your colour to the red v white challenge - the red's need all the help they can get lol
I thought white was for the "lower classes" who couldnt afford the metallic paint??

Andy

·
Registered
189 Posts
well another one in waiting, there must be more waiting for there jukes than driving at the moment, mind saying that in my neck of the woods here in hartlepool iv'e seen three now red, silver and the almighty metalic black, so be patient and you will be rewarded with your juke sooner than you think, all the best.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. They've told me they'll ring me every 3 weeks with an update and I fully expect to get a different date each time they ring! Oh well, it's the price we pay for wanting such a fantastic car!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just had an update from Dealer, delivery has now come back a couple of days to the 28th of Jan from 2nd of Feb. He is still hopeful for earlier, at least it's this month. Just got to keep counting the days

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
As much as its pains me - I dont really think colour has anything to do with delays - just sheer confusion at Sunderland methinks

I had 7 different delivery dates before mine arrived - ordered July 16th - arrived 3 November

Fee x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts