Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp, this is the first official weekend I'll have cleaning the Juke. After driving it for one week.. My wife and I can't get the smiles of our faces. So I thought I'd give the Juke some TLC after the rain we got two days ago..
Taking the Juke to our favorite car wash, doing a bit of cleaning and detailing out in the wide open parking lot just beside the wash.. (a very busy lot But has a few empty areas where I can set up camp for about two hours)..
Although I'd love to get motivated to remove each rim from the Juke and clean inside the wheel wells.. I'll have to bypass on that until next time.. Ye ole back isn't willing to cooperate as much as it use to.I would hope to have some images for you real soon..
Edited by: JukeAttitude

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing special AGL, But thanks for keep tabs.. This will be my first official photo shoot of the Juke and I've been scoping out some neat locations.. May not be what I'm looking for and besides.. once we get traveling I get some of the Juke in the country.
Mind you, The images are nothing more then those taken with my Kodak M1093 EasyShare Camera. You'd be very surprised at some of the images this little camera can take.
But my main focus if of course cleaning and detailing.. haven't been able to do this for some time.. mainly because of my back and because the other vehicle didn't need any detailing.. was pretty much long gone in that aspect.
Edited by: JukeAttitude

·
Registered
50 Posts
The title of the post brought me here with excitement in seeing some new pictures, only to be disappointed by the lack of them (tease or what). Looking forward to them when you eventually post them ...

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I would just like to clear something uo here but as far as I am aware no restrictions have been placed on your membership. You are hinting that the forum has taken action against you which as far as I know isnt the case.
As for you dealings with fee you messaged her for no reason. She replied to you out of courtesy
You seem to have mis interpreted what was meant by quotes as to what fee would do or say once she had read some of your other posts.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
JA

I have not restricted you to posting on certain forums - you are free to post all over the site. You have placed restrictions on where you could post - I have not specified.

As was said - in the spirit of co-operation and harmony on the forum - Feel free to post but as with ANY MEMBER on the forum - all posts are moderated... not just yours

Thats all.

ENJOY your JUKE and keep us all informed and let us know how you are geetting on

Fee

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for all the words of wisdom.. The restrictions are of my own doing.. and not the forums. Sure I'll keep anyone posted on a number of product companies I've made connections with.. What I'd really like is for Steve for Husky Liners to come through with a full set of mats for me to offer as giveaways to someone in the group.. Would make for a nice gift for one of you. Keep tabs on the USA forum area for updates on the mats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts