Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am reading posts this morning, and they seem to be an hour ahead on my computer. The clock down the bottom hand corner is the correct time anyone else noticed this?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that ****. Just edited details, don't know why it's suddenly done that though!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Thanks Micky, had to set time to -1 hour lol
Will probs have to change again since the clocks are due to go forward in about 2 weeks :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
glad i wasn't the only one!
did yours just go like it? without doing anything?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
about a week ago the time on the forum jumped ahead by 2 hours but then sorted it self out quickish however for the last few days its been 1 hour ahead and not righted it self automaticaly like i assumed it would. So just ajusted the time manualy in profile and all fixed now. however if the forum does decide to fix it self now i will be one hour behind you guys lol

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm guessing this site is on an American host, who entered their Daylight Savings Time this weekend, and the time on the server will have changed. We don't go into DST until the 27th, so you'll need to adjust it back at that point if you change it now.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Stormrider said:
I'm guessing this site is on an American host, who entered their Daylight Savings Time this weekend, and the time on the server will have changed. We don't go into DST until the 27th, so you'll need to adjust it back at that point if you change it now.
that would explain it, thanks for that was wondering why it picked this weekend to suddenly change

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Nope, dosnt work. I set my PC clock to 15th of April and then phoned the dealer for an update.
He was unaware of the new date and said i would still have to wait a month for my Juke.
Shame on you Wraithen!!
Got my hopes up and everything

·
Registered
247 Posts
****, I was going to try it later too.

FYI, a hammer induced coma doesn't work either. When you wake up, you're only a few hours closer and have a stinking headache.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts