·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe they are the Knights who say Ne!

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm absolutely amazed at the number of disclaimers and small print American adverts need. He even has to read one of them out!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the "Do Not Attempt" as he jumps through the window. I'm glad they put that because I was just then thinking that's how I'll get my Donuts!

·
Registered
50 Posts
haha its because NISSAN is a japanese company and the word is pronounced NEESAN in japan :D

·
Registered
272 Posts
love it simmo.

·
Registered
189 Posts
nice one rocks703, ain't seen that one on youtube but i must have watched the rest, never been so caught up in a motor in my life as much as this juke , iv'e had several newbies but as i said never so caught up i think part of it is the blinkin wait, but i'm hanging in there and as long as fellow jukesters keep posting pictures and reports then it makes things a little easier, all the best rocks
</font>

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mr nev said:
ain't seen that one on youtube but i must have watched the rest</font>
I'm glad I'm not the only one who trawls the net researching the JUKE in the wait for mine to arrive

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Rocks703 said:
mr nev said:
ain't seen that one on youtube but i must have watched the rest</font>
I'm glad I'm not the only one who trawls the net researching the JUKE in the wait for mine to arrive
Is that a Red Juke tattooed on your back?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Stormrider said:
I'm absolutely amazed at the number of disclaimers and small print American adverts need. He even has to read one of them out!
LOL! I don't think it's so much that we're stupid, just litigious! However, there are plenty of stupid people around....

My favorite disclaimer was in the 2008 Jeep Commander commercial. "Fictionalization. Vehicle not suitable for underwater use." LOL! Really!? I had no idea!?!! Good thing you said something before I loaded the family into the Jeep and drove them to the bottom of the ocean!!!!

http://yeahthatcommercial.com/video.php?id=722

·
Registered
452 Posts
Kats said:
Love it, but whats with the 'Neeeesan Juke'(they always have to say things differently)..

In the States it´s pronounced "Neesahn". Remember we aretwo countries divided by a common language!!

It all started, allegedly,with the Pilgrim Fathers, or something like that. Remember, we started it all, with the various dialects and accents of England, all becoming intermingled.

Now me, being an ex-Londoner, says things what as ów they ought to be said, see??

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
12Inchmick said:
Is that a Red Juke tattooed on your back?
It could be

·
Registered
659 Posts
Seen it plenty. But I still research Nissan Juke on google news every day! And I've had my car since November 6th.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts