Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
nope thats a whole lot of money for some lights....
im trying to get my garage to find out if the wiring loom is alread in place and its only a case of cutting some holes and fitting some bulbs if so then its way too much money, if not i can sort of see where some of the cost comes from if it is a non standard loom but imo its still too much audi/merc etc are about 250 for interior lighting.....

·
Registered
62 Posts
argh i read this on my mobile and saw a link at the bottom of the page that had led lights in the uk but its gone now im on the pc at home :-( and i cant find my history on my mob...

·
Registered
561 Posts
just give in ledlights in ebay and you got them from over all the world with instructions for a very cheap price. all colors are available.

·
Registered
62 Posts
kk thanks - the link had front side lights for 6.49 a piece seemed good value .. any hoo off to ebay it is!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'd love to get some nice cool blue ambients, only thing is i dont want to be drilling or anything.Can anyone give me any tips on what to get and how they connect up? Or a link to a half decent site that explains?Thanks!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
If you have any doubts on fitting the stuff you could always pay a visit to your local In Car Entertainment centre and see what they can do for you. They could even fit some rear interior reading lights/spots so it will blend with the Jukes styling and look OEM.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Have a look here
http://www.dealextreme.com/c/led-car-decorations-702?page=1&pagesize=52&pagesort=relevence
About $4 for 1metre self adhesive. Look up the door strip lights thread , there is a connector in the A pillar. Should be easy to fix under the dash. Its a priority on mine when (if) it arrives, mind you if you order the Japanese version it might already have radiant lighting!
When mine arrives I will post some pictures and instructions 23rd March and counting, and conuting and co..................

·
Registered
35 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts