Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all

Ordered my Acenta in Force Red with red interior (premium pack) in mid October. My dealer gave me a delivery date of Jan 25th.
Having cruised around the forum for a while now, I am getting the impression that I have to wait an awfully long time compared to some.
Am I waiting too long do you think??????

Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
I ordered on 1 Oct and was given a build date of 26 Nov with delivery some 2 weeks after that.
Dealer phoned last week to say that was still the case.

·
Registered
39 Posts
snowysdad said:
Morning all

Ordered my Acenta in Force Red with red interior (premium pack) in mid October. My dealer gave me a delivery date of Jan 25th.
Having cruised around the forum for a while now, I am getting the impression that I have to wait an awfully long time compared to some.

Thanks
Assuming you are going for a manual 1.6 (non-turbo), I think you are waiting too long. Just my opinion based on what I've seen/heard...

·
Registered
199 Posts
ordered a acenta premier 1.6 petrol on 6th oct, expected 1st week in december

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
snowysdad

Being honest - I think you are waiting too long - there seem to be cancelled orders or dealers orders coming online now.

There also seems to be a great disparity now between order dates and delviery dates, some arriving MUCH quicker than others

I do think that if you were able to phone around, there should be cars just about coming out now..

I think that seems a wee bit too long to wait?

I am sure dealers on here might be able to help???

If you are going to start hunting for one quicker - the very best of luck!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm, perhaps it's due tomy geographical location (SW England)?

My dealer assured me that he wasordering throughthe "main" Nissan database, and that was the delivery date given.
Any comments / feedback from dealers would be much appreciated on this one!

Thanx

Edited by: snowysdad

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Why dont you advertise on the the forum then

If you go back to FORUM HOME and scroll down theres a FOR SALE AND WANTED section

You could start your own thread there - that means dealers wouldn't have to scroll through every post....

Fee x

·
Registered
754 Posts
You could ask your dealer if a different colour would give a quicker order.
Always difficult to judge which dealers give realistic delivery dates and which are more optomistic to get the orders. Then again you never know if delays are the result of Nissan delays or dealer.

·
Registered
575 Posts
If you fancy a Force Red with red interior 1.6 acenta sport, there was one in Beadles Maidstone showroom yesterday for sale

·
Registered
166 Posts
hi snowysdad, i only ordered mine last saturday (cvt tekna) and was given an approx date of end of jan, i think its quite a long wait aswell

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the heads up, but it simply has to be the premium pack edition, I want to see if I can get to work in reverse using the camera the whole way!

(Kidding)

I think the colour is a big factor in the whole waiting game!Edited by: snowysdad

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered mine in late Sept and it was delivered just under a month later, went back to the dealer a couple of days later as I had left a cd in the car I had traded in, had a chat about how the sale of the Juke was going with the rep. Very good but apparently because it was a global release there were only 8500 vehicles allocated for sale in the UK up to the end of the year (dont know if any of the Jukes being built in the UK are for export?). If this is the case then its probably the reason for the long wait.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
All Uk and europeaon Jukes are made at Sunderland except for the 4x4 DIG-T these are made in Japan
Japan makes Jukes for Asia and US markets
Sunderland for all Europe

·
Registered
24 Posts
snowysdad said:
Morning all

Thanks
Snowysdad, I know that the delv dates are extended exponentially, this is deffo due to demand. There are many dealers with pre-reg as they knew demand would be high, shop around your locality if its not gonna cost you.....

·
Registered
659 Posts
I got mine on Saturday and the dealer is having to quote APRIL on some models. I kid you not. They came in on time with mine so I don't think they mess about. The demand is so strong. You want one? They are like hen's teeth.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts