Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Juke DCI Tekna around the end of September knowing that the DCI was not produced until November I was given a delivery date of 16th of december but it arrived 3rd of December & the dealer put on the extras I requested & I picked it up on Tuesday 7th. How long would you wait now ?

·
Registered
113 Posts
deks36 said:
Clearly thats a male Juke you have there then  as it was an early arrival.
Deks is back! Yay! Cheered up my otherwise c**p day

·
Registered
113 Posts
Oh and my anger continues. What did you do richygal to get a delivery so early?

I ordered mid September and am being messed about big style, don't think I will have it before Christmas now :-(

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didnt realise there was a problem until I read all the posts quite a lot of Juke forum members still dont have Jukes must be quite frustrating especially if its now after Crimbo

·
Registered
88 Posts
I got mine two weeks early, ordered end October and collected end of November. I picked the vehicle I wanted from the dealers list, however they did say that if I wanted anything not on the list it would be at least Jan.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i have to agree with hudson on this why is it others who ordered the same juke as me at the same time are getting thiers this year and im stuck carless till march ??? im now going to have to buy a run around till mine arrives.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'll be spitting feathers if mine doesnt arrive @ some point next week....

The dealer even told me yesterday that its frustrating for them seeing orders turn up (for the same spec cars) that had been placed after mine, yet mine is still stuck 'somewhere' in the plant @ Sunderland.

·
Registered
89 Posts
ordered mine on 20th Sept and told delivary would be early / mid Nov. Picked itup on 29th Sept.

·
Registered
154 Posts
mine was on time,was never given an actual day,told early december and picked up the 1st dec..so can't moan.
I reckon it depends on colours painted at the factory in bulk,be interesting to know whether a job lot of gun metals were sprayed and they went out earlier then say,brown or whites.

·
Registered
129 Posts
My DiG-T arrived today (I ordered it in July). After a string of delays, it finally turned up five days ahead of the last advised date.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Great news Chris. You had a massive wait. Hope the weather doesn't mess it up for you.

As for the thread, my original order was delayed stupidly so cancelled and went to local dealer. It ended up turning up about 3 weeks early

1 - 19 of 19 Posts