Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the last update i had the delivery was still down for the 28th April, even though the weeks seem to be flying past i feel like im never gonna get there, its been a long old 5 months already.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Keep your chin up xx

Have a few drinks while you can, when it's delivered you will never be out of it

Xxx

·
Registered
377 Posts
I told you you'd beat me! lol! Ours is 5th May, but im expecting that to change soon. I havent had my call from NCS this week. Theyve been on the dot every week for the last couple of Months, but its been 2 weeks since we heard from them. I agree 5 Months is so long, ours was 5 Months 2 days ago & I feel like its never going to happen now. Hang on in there you are so close to the finishing post now.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol LJ i hope its a large one.
I know it will get here eventually i wont know what to do with myself when i get the call.
Hi sally, i've been telling myself the beginning of may as we have the 2 bank holiday weekends right on top of each other so im sure they will use that as an excuse for some sort of delay, and i dont really know how long it takes the dealers to get it ready for collection, so at least if i think 1st week of may hopefully i wont be to disappointed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts