Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so in fairness we all love the Juke for how it looks and currently their is nothing on the market that comes close but here are 3 pics of cars due in the same catagory as the Juke
it has to be said only 1 of them catches my eye and as soon as it is released I will be banging on the door of the dealer.
Hyundai Curb

Ford Fiesta based crossover, this is near to release its already been under testing not distinctive looks but it is a Ford and will be redily available

lastly on my trail so far is this Chevrolet dont know anything about this, looks fairly muscular may well breed a Vauxhall version given both companies are owned by GM and they did it with the larger 4x4

·
Registered
873 Posts
I like the Curb, the Chevrolet looks vile, and the Ford looks OK, although surprised they aren't basing it on the Focus instead.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I like the Curb but when does it get off the production line?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rumour has it(autoexpress) we can expect to see the curb by the end of the year apparently Hyundai dont make concept cars if they show it they make it, time will tell

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well - if i were to trade my Juke in in november i would first insist ona weeks test drive to see MPG before i did anything - If i ever buy a car from new again - I am testing the MPG first

Nightmare

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
feefeeglasgow said:
Well - if i were to trade my Juke in in november i would first insist ona weeks test drive to see MPG before i did anything - If i ever buy a car from new again - I am testing the MPG first

Nightmare

Fee x
toally agree on that Think I might go see what used vehicles out their I like to trade Juke in for
that will look good won't it trades in NEW car for used one due to economy or lack of as case may be

·
Registered
166 Posts
i really like the curb, wonder what sort of price range it will be

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well it will be less than the ix35 so i am guessing around the same price as the Juke as thats what it will be gunning for

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Given it has a 5 warranty in the uk and a 7 year one in the US I would say they are a relaible brand
I worked for a Hyundai agent 25 years ago but they have changed somewhat since then back then they still had good service.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have to say if they did start making the curb, and my order gets delayed anymore i will seriously considering changing, the only reason i've stuck with the juke is because it is different, if they had both been released at the same time i probably would of picked the curb.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I don't follow all the forum threadsso I am shocked to hear about your fuel economy...what are you guys getting with the diesel?

I couldn't quite stretch the extra £1500 for one and the dealer said I need to be doing over 22,000 miles a year to get a return on the extra investment....sounds like he was wrong.

My 1.6 Acenta sport is stuck at 40.3 mpg 1100 miles on.

Hope things improve for you guys diesels usually loosen up after 10K

Regards

Pete

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wont be doing 22k per year in fact i suspect i will be sub 9k, in terms of return on investment some of that should be on resale price given that normally diesels command a better price although given the issues they may not.
Your petrol in returning more than my diesel average combined is mid 30's
and frankly there is no way will I be waiting until 10k to see if it improves.
has to be said I wouldn't have purchased the petrol as I dont like the 5 speed box

1 - 20 of 40 Posts