Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I R Benzyl nice to meet you all

Put down my deposit and approved by Nissan Finance.
Waiting on a Delivery date for a bouncing baby Haptic Blue DiG-T Tekna.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks
I have a provisional date of March 24th :)
Also ordered delivery pack and door protection foil + £250 Servicing deal.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm Welcome
I need a car that's higher up to get in and I didn't a Qashqui as the local second hand car supermarket has about 50 on his lot!Kia Soul was a bit to cheap inside and the Yeti is a Skoda, C£ Picasso looks great but the interior is not a patch on the Juke!
NorthEnd Soul check outhttp://www.seductivesoul.com
Njoi

·
Registered
146 Posts
Cheers Benzyl..have added that site to favs...don't know the venue and the music is prob a little too modern for my taste..am more of a traditional old style r & b and classic northern souliebut it does look good and interesting...seeing the Prestatyn weekender in those pics brings back plenty of great and happy memories..up till 3 or 4 years ago iwas a regular everyfeb/march andthat weekend was prob the highlight of the year in a soul do sense..saw many soul legends perform live there, some sadly now no longer with us, but to see them perform andput their heart and soul into it at 60,70 and some even 80 yrs of age was fantastic.
the chalets were dire of course but we spent very little time in em as the music played 24/7 from thurs evening till mon morn!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts