Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's here at last....yes the wait is worth it!!!!!!

Took her on a little trip down south. Fresh coat of HD wax, looks almost a deep crimson now....lovely

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks good. I've bought the HD wax and I'm waiting for the right weather to apply it!.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Fantastic - enjoy

·
Registered
659 Posts
I find the Force Red keeps itself very clean. It's a great colour for not showing the dirt.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes.....did Plymouth, Exeter, and St Austell that day, all the way from Bristol!

·
Registered
912 Posts
What is this HD wax and where do you get it from? I have always use Mer, which is a water based polish and it's good for cleaning glass too

·
Registered
452 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
What is this HD wax and where do you get it from? I have always use Mer, which is a water based polish and it's good for cleaning glass too
I too love Mer. I think it is a German product. A cupful in a bucket and you have a shampoo!!Apply to the clean bodywork and it gleams like never before!! does not matter if not polished away immediately after applying. Great for chrome, using the cloth impregnated with discolouration, also great for glass, as you say.Only downside, if I can remember, is something about "once it is Mer´d, you cannot use anything else"?Some sort of corona is formed around the vehicle, in suspension, which is supposed to inhibit the use of other products?Maybe someone on the forum knows more??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts