Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a call from the dealer to say that he has my chasms number and registration number. Therefore it has been born. Just now waiting for my baby to travel down here. Come on!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Get in there
a result - well done - another new arrival - let us know how you get on when you finally get behind the wheel

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well done Lady Juke - a bet you cant wait.................great choice of car by the way

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
jutgarrett said:
Had a call from the dealer to say that he has my chasms number and registration number. Therefore it has been born. Just now waiting for my baby to travel down here. Come on!!
Dont want to burst you bubble but chassis number is issued by Nissan once a slot to build has been allotted reg number dealer has a list of to choose from they select that as and when they want
once built it will still need to be transported to dealers aswell
Sorry to be grim reaper but with the way Nissan are I would not reccomend anyone to get excited until the dealer phones to tell you its their.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Dont get my hopes up withoutwax - but yes there seems to be a fast trickle of cars arriving out of nowhere lol hopefully the tap will get turned on now for all of us in the waiting queue....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I won't get excited till it is finally at the dealers and I will still have to wait a couple of days for the spoiler to be fitted. But hopefully it will be here by the end of January. I trust my dealer a lot and he has been keeping me informed all the way through. And the information he has been giving me has also been backed up with a lot of forum posts on here. Fingers crossed it gets here soon. It has been a long wait and I just hope it was worth it.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
deks36 said:
jutgarrett said:
Dont want to burst you bubble but chassis number is issued by Nissan once a slot to build has been allotted reg number dealer has a list of to choose from they select that as and when they want
once built it will still need to be transported to dealers aswell
Sorry to be grim reaper but with the way Nissan are I would not reccomend anyone to get excited until the dealer phones to tell you its <s>their. </s>there
Now its war......................

12inch

1 - 11 of 11 Posts