Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jep Almost Juked,

Orded the car almost 2 months ago, without even seen.
But ones I saw the pictures of it and got noticed of the 190 hp engine I knew I had to have this one. So up to the dealer and I got hand on one of the first as in a dealershowroom model.

end of september it wil be there and then after a few days I hope to pick up the ZII G (metallic black) 1.6 DIG-t Tekna 2wd

can;t wait anymore :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Are you in the UK?

If so, I very much doubt you will see a DIG-t before November......

Andy

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope not in the UK.

I've got the one called actually juke launch, ment to be in the showroom or demo car for the dealers.

Hope this is one that doesn't have delay

·
Registered
329 Posts
nissanjukebox said:
Nope not in the UK.

I've got the one called actually juke launch, ment to be in the showroom or demo car for the dealers.

Hope this is one that doesn't have delay
Maybe different in Holland? UK Turbos have a delay, so wont be delivered before December as things stand! (so I believe).

I see you are in Holland? I lived in Maastricht for 3 years! Lovely place!

Tot ziens,

andy

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to know, just spoken to the dealer.
One is still on delivery as said on next friday.

Are all the DIG-T on delay?

They just had some kind of training in Paris last weekend and they droven the DIG-T there, so there must be some car on their way (hope the showroom models don't have a delay :D )

Maatricht is nice, love it. Just an hour drive for me

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
I believe the hold up for the DIG-T models is for the UK only. It's due to the UK insurance companies requiring a perimeter alarm for it to meet it's insurance rating.

I assume DIG-T models for Europe/America wouldnt' face the same delay?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
iamdabe said:
I believe the hold up for the DIG-T models is for the UK only. It's due to the UK insurance companies requiring a perimeter alarm for it to meet it's insurance rating.

I assume DIG-T models for Europe/America wouldnt' face the same delay?
okay that is for us good news ;)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Went today to the dealer and saw the Juke DIG-T which is mine on friday prob.

Funny thing is that all the juke there weher on Continental tires, but this one on Bridgestone's
Also a Japanese battery.

Anyone know if this is one from japan or also Sunderland?

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Just checked the pics of the one I test drove yesterday (Sunderland built 1.6) had Bridgestone tyres not sure on the battery make tho!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Ours which we had a look at on Satueday has Bridgestone tyres on to.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got it check out, it also a sunderland model.
VIN starting with SJN is Sunderland and JN1 are japanese

funny I have a japanse battery :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi there - all the petrol Jukes (regardless of production site) have a Japanese battery - it's a special one for the regenerative charging (to help fuel consumption).. the diesels will have European batteries.. (I know a man in the know..
)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
5523_Juke said:
Hi there - all the petrol Jukes (regardless of production site) have a Japanese battery - it's a special one for the regenerative charging (to help fuel consumption).. the diesels will have European batteries.. (I know a man in the know..
)
great to know, thanks.

Just got the juke, it drives fantastic, espacially in sport mde. I say: damnnnnnnn

1 - 20 of 23 Posts