Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a demo Juke to purchase (can't afford a new one). Please tell me this car is as fab as it looks?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Yes this car is the Bees Knees. Wait til you have a drive in one.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Ladygolfer said:
I am trying to find a demo Juke to purchase (can't afford a new one).  Please tell me this car is as fab as it looks?
it really is as fab as it looks

·
Registered
912 Posts
snowman said:
very good car
Yes a very very good car. There is a very very nice man who lives in our road whoworks for theAA and even hesaid it's a very very good car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
There was a few people who fell out of the AA meeting at the top of our road who said the car in the middle was very nice.
It's very nimble, and in sports mode just seems to want to be unleashed. Think I'm going to have to be more restrained and keep it in eco. It's lovely inside - I read a lot of reviews from people saying that it looked cheap and tacky and the buttons flimsy.... I think it looks just right and pretty substantial. Our meriva is dull plain plastic inside, our old fiat 500 was all shiny plastic with touches of leather, but also nice inside, so IMHO I think Nissan did a fairly balanced job on the interior design. I've seen worse (usually vauxhall's) interiors. I think it looks just as good inside as it does outside. From the outside it just looks like a beast hunched up ready to pounce and do some damage - if a car could tremble/quiver with pent up energy then the Juke would be shaking itself to bits (the DIG-T engine anyway.....)
Sorry, got carried away a bit there... what was the question again?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ASKED MY LOCAL DEALER AND GOT SALESMANS DIG-T CVT AS I DID NOT WANT TO WAIT.NO HARM IN ASKING

1 - 8 of 8 Posts