Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
"any failure parts associated with the installation will not be covered by warranty"I'm sorry Mr 12" but when you had the alarm installed they opened the bonnet and anything underneath it now is no longer covered under warranty lol

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rocks703 said:
"any failure parts associated with the installation will not be covered by warranty"I'm sorry Mr 12" but when you had the alarm installed they opened the bonnet and anything underneath it now is no longer covered under warranty lol

Could well be right............

Actually I am not going to fit an alarm as I am happy with the immobiliser fitted as standard. The question was asked for the benefit of the forum as some members had voiced their concerns over warranty....
12inch

·
Registered
118 Posts
Actually I am not going to fit an alarm as I am happy with the immobiliser fitted as standard. The question was asked for the benefit of the forum as some members had voiced their concerns over warranty....

12inch[/QUOTE]

Nice information mate!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Thanks **** interesting point though why you had a pm and when Nissan could easily put this one line on an open forum for all to see...

Fee x

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
feefeeglasgow said:
Thanks **** interesting point though why you had a pm and when Nissan could easily put this one line on an open forum for all to see...

Fee x
As I have said before on this forum, any large company would rather deal with complaints or enquiries on an individual and isolated basis. Preferring only to advertise globally any and all positive aspects of their business and products.
Having said that I was happy with their response. If we have this channel of communication open it can only be of benefit to owners.
12inch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts