Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to be able to get the AIRcon to blow cold constantly. I set it to 16 deg and hit the aircon button and initially it blows cold and then goes into s sort of cycle mode between just cool air and then just blower. I am obviously not setting it correctly, any ideas?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
thats me confused
my only words of wisdom are it is climate control so it will adjust to the temp needed as opposed to full blown cold air( assuming you have an acenta up that is)
also I believe it has an auto setting that ups the speed etc when required maybe that is wrong
other than that Gary all I can say is pop into the dealer see if your doing it right or if it is actually faulty
sorry to not be of more use

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
It sounds like you have it on the auto setting, which I cannot put up with, try it on manual and see what happens

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Mine sometimes dose the same. If you look at your I-CON unit and press setup.
Scroll down abit and u will find Eco Air-Con or something to that effect. Turn this off.
This feature is designed to reduce or turn off the air con when the car is required to putout more power. Do you notice that it turns off when u accelerate or go up a hill quickly?
Well, this sorted mine out lol :D
Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts