·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
118 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Second picture shows how much water is needed to keep the white clean.............. fair flooded the neighbours garden............

Looking good though...........

12inch
really true! my neighbors keep on shaking their head seeing me cleaning the white juke even on the bad weather to stay it clean.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice Pics of the Juke in all its glory!!!!!! best colour

·
Registered
46 Posts
Fantastic! Looks great.
How close to your original delivery date was it when your delivery dates started moving closer?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ABout 3 weeks

·
Registered
144 Posts
Lovely - just like my new baby - biased I know but it a smashing looking car in white !!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Definately the best colour, once you see a white on in the flesh there is no question, even though i live in a little village and work in one too, it's muddy back roads everyday for me but i won't care

·
Registered
277 Posts
NICE ..... congrats
............ waiting for the weekend to clean mine and post some pics too.
In the nicest black section please !!

·
Registered
40 Posts
*Swoon*.... It was, without question, White plus chrome pack for me when I saw the cheeky one they had parked round the back of the dealership. The guy knew what he was doing, showing me that!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I booked a test drive after watching tv on a cruise, (P&O seem to play polish tv) it was advertised so much i grew to really love it and 2 days before my test drive i saw my very first one in the flesh, white, parked in tesco's. it was fate

1 - 20 of 33 Posts