Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Aftermarket turbo

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  DudleyJuke 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of an aftermarket turbo for the non turbo 1.6 engine?

#2 ·
Why would you do this?

The Juke is hardly a boy racer's car and if you stick a turbo on it. it'll just ruin the fuel efficiency.

If you really want a boy racer option they sell those stick on badges on ebay, you could get "TURBO" or "SPECIAL EDITION" or even "GT"

LOL!

Ouch!

#5 ·
Ouch! said:
Why would you do this?

The Juke is hardly a boy racer's car and if you stick a turbo on it. it'll just ruin the fuel efficiency.

If you really want a boy racer option they sell those stick on badges on ebay, you could get "TURBO" or "SPECIAL EDITION" or even "GT"

LOL!

Ouch!
just a point,what about the dig.t....[for turbo]

#7 ·
Ouch! said:
Yes, I know the Dig T is a turbo, but, to fit one to the 1600 you'd have to re-map the whole engine and sort out a whole new injection system and change all the manifolds etc etc etc Why not just enjoy the 1600 or buy the Dig T?

Ouch!
i agree,thats what i did,and its the most fun i have had with my clothes on for a long time

#8 ·
I'm sure an engine prep company or race engineers could sort you something out. But wouldn't it be cost prohibitive?Especially when you factor in remaps, insurance, lack of warranty etc etc etc.

#9 ·
well i was looking at this, i know Toda in the states might be having a full titanium exhaust system coming out for it, and ive upgraded my old honda engine before with remaps, new fuel system etc etc.

I was just interested in it thats all. If I win the lottery it gives me something to spend on my juke and do a custom model :)

I was just interested in it thats all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.