Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was just wondering if anybody ordered the Supaguard aftercare pack? We have, and I was curious to know of the products are any good, and if the paint sealant works? I thought it was quite expensive to be honest, but have ordered it nontheless, our dealer only sells the Gold Plus Pack, think it was £395 + VAT, any opinions??

TD

·
Registered
78 Posts
That sounds way too expensive for a bag of posh polish. It will come to the dealer at about £65.00 plus a couple of quid to the valeter. Cancel it if you can, you can get better, cheaper products off the shelf.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did think it was pricey at the time, but you know salesman, an bloody sell ice to the eskimo's!!! with the gold pack, you get the car paint sealed and an interior guard like scotch guard I am guessing, also get loads of stuff for cleaning, if it helps I will list everything I get in the pack?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
waste of money price is hiked up by the stealer cancel it go and by yourself some decent wax and polish
just wait til rocks or andytran see this thread

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the full pack includes:
Professionally applied
-Paint Sealant
-Interior Guard

Aftercare holdall containing

-20 x Acid Rain Neutralising shampoo sachets
-200ml scuff remover kit
-500ml alloy wheel cleaner
-400ml alloy wheel protector
-400ml tyre & trim dressing
-150ml bird lime neutraliser
-Sponge & Polishing cloth
-Alloy wheel brush

Emergency kit bag containing:

-Tyre compressor
-Tripod & Everlasting Torches
-Kneeling Mat
-Poncho set for family of 4
-Tyre changing gloves

I.S.R security marking
Vinyl protection
Keyfinder x 2 fobs
Supaguard discount card - stuff like Centre parcs, B&Q, Sainsburies etc

Still not worth the dosh then?? They showed me some dvd with Tiff Nedell and the stuff being put on the car to protect paintwork, seemed good idea to me, but was not happy about pricetag

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Well i managed to get the platinum protection thrown in but dont recall getting half the stuff in the lil goodies bag they gave us :(

-200ml scuff remover kit
-Alloy wheel brush

Im prety sure all i got was car wash, a sponge and a shammy leather thing lol
Will double check this when i get home

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
meaga-byte said:
Well i managed to get the platinum protection thrown in but dont recall getting half the stuff in the lil goodies bag they gave us :(

-200ml scuff remover kit
-Alloy wheel brush

Im prety sure all i got was car wash, a sponge and a shammy leather thing lol
Will double check this when i get home
Think you have a different thing altogether, i have the brochure for the Supaguard and it only goes as high as the Gold one

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Didnt know they offered more than one care package lol
So the platinum protection pack was the bodywork polish / resin / stain resistant stuff and like wise for the interior. Lifetime guarantee against something or the other and a little wash kit lol

·
Registered
57 Posts
Got mine thrown in for free but have to admit the interior scotchguard stinks. So much so that the OH not only won't borrow Daisy but has now refused to travel in the car at all until the smell fades.... silver linings and all that

·
Registered
231 Posts
Juke of Chelmsford said:
the full pack includes:
Professionally applied
-Paint Sealant
-Interior Guard

-200ml scuff remover kit
-Alloy wheel brush

Emergency kit bag containing:

-Tyre compressor
-Tripod & Everlasting Torches
-Kneeling Mat
-Poncho set for family of 4
-Tyre changing gloves

I.S.R security marking
Vinyl protection
Keyfinder x 2 fobs
Supaguard discount card - stuff like Centre parcs, B&Q, Sainsburies etc

Still not worth the dosh then?? They showed me some dvd with Tiff Nedell and the stuff being put on the car to protect paintwork, seemed good idea to me, but was not happy about pricetag
Hi J,o,C
We have the same packs, the Supa Guard cleaning pack in a storage bag along with the emergency kit we keep in the boot, I.S.R marking etc, we didnt get the discount card thou........
That said we cant complain as the dealer did the Supa Guard and the packs / mats etc for free as part of the deal back in July. I use the Supa Guard products to compliment the Auto glym products <strike>we</strike> ( who am I kidding my wife NEVER cleans the car!!
) use. Whilst good, I would not part with hundreds of pounds for it..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
macavitythecat said:
Got mine thrown in for free but have to admit the interior scotchguard stinks. So much so that the OH not only won't borrow Daisy but has now refused to travel in the car at all until the smell fades.... silver linings and all that
Ha thats brilliant!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bo & Luke Juke said:
Hi J,o,C
We have the same packs, the Supa Guard cleaning pack in a storage bag along with the emergency kit we keep in the boot, I.S.R marking etc, we didnt get the discount card thou........
That said we cant complain as the dealer did the Supa Guard and the packs / mats etc for free as part of the deal back in July. I use the Supa Guard products to compliment the Auto glym products <STRIKE>we</STRIKE> ( who am I kidding my wife NEVER cleans the car!!
Seems like I am the only one to pay for it, mind you, I did get 3 years free servicing and 3 years RAC chucked in, don't tell me....you got that to

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
for the 3 years RAC and serviceing i paid 250 i think

·
Registered
231 Posts
Juke of Chelmsford said:
Bo & Luke Juke said:
Hi J,o,C
That said we cant complain as the dealer did the Supa Guard and the packs / mats etc for free as part of the deal back in July. I use the Supa Guard products to compliment the Auto glym products <strike>we</strike> ( who am I kidding my wife NEVER cleans the car!!
Seems like I am the only one to pay for it, mind you, I did get 3 years free servicing and 3 years RAC chucked in, don't tell me....you got that to
Yup - sorry - Picked up our Juke 24th September, still great fun

·
Registered
115 Posts
For supagard check out ebay full kit plus safety bag £49.99 + 9.99 postage, valeting pack under £12 inc postage just add elbow grease. Edited by: Strof

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Got the 3 yrs free servicing and rac cover as Nissan were offering that to all Jukes bought before a certain date. Jan11 I think. Paid about £250 for supaguard. The Duchess didn't like the smell of the supaguarded interior either. She said it made her feel sick. Also got a nice little case/pouch with various products in and chamois and sponge. Also got a first aid kit with velcro strips on one side as it sticks to the floor of the boot.
I'm wondering if the supaguard is protecting my paint as I haven't got the peeling paint problem others have.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts