Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Glad to be of use,
that will be 3 super FORCE RED</font> Jukes in east kent that i know of and 1 in mid kent, the best colour by far, pleased your wait is over, now just got to decide on those accessories,

·
Registered
272 Posts
great news matie,enjoy .........................................pity its not whitethou
................ simmo.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, There were a few others at the dealers delivered today, 1 Blade Silver which looked really nice and a White.
(Short pause for breath)
It is the first White Juke I have seen in the metal and I have to say if it had been at the dealers when I ordered mine it would have been a contender. Looked lovely. Changes the shape a little as colours often do (oops I said colour) (well you know what I mean) The PDI team were hard at work on it fitting the pink steering wheel cover and furry dice...............
Still happy with my choice though, best colour in my mind. A few more around now so not feeling so exclusive, still not seeing that many on the road though.
Happy days............. 2 more sleeps.
12inch

·
Registered
489 Posts
Congratulations 12inch - I've been following your ups and downs the past couple of months i'm reallyhappy for youthat it's finally here

·
Registered
379 Posts
Just wait until Fee sees that you have admitted you LIKE white,I knew you would get around to our way of thinking when you saw one in the flesh so to speak, Pink and Red do not complement each other

Seriously ****, Iam really chuffed that it's here at last,you have been very patient and I know you will just love it as much as we all do.
Edited by: Jukeofhazard

·
Registered
189 Posts
well enjoy ****, thank goodness it's arrived and the snows gone. everytime you guys and girls are getting your jukes mines a day closer too, once again happy new year and car.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Following the ups and downs of a 12 incher...oo er missus

On a serious note, congrats **** on your soon to be new arrival

Edited by: Marie

·
Registered
113 Posts
Finally! Much excited for you ****.

You will love it and the wait will be forgotten.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yeah! Im made up for you, youve been so patient, im starting to get really fidgety about ours & ive got sooooo long left!

Is it the 2wd or 4wd?

Have fun & enjoy please let us know how you go & what you think of her

·
Registered
32 Posts
That's great news ****- you must be so chuffed-you've certainly been very patient.

I've had mine- a red one of course, for a month and absolutely love it, and I'm sure you will too!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
AWW ****!!!! - Well done my big buddy - I am soooooooo pleased for you!!!!

Its been an agonising wait for you but at least you have been enjoying our company in the meantime.I take it your new arrival will mean you wont be on the forum for a while....Having a wee drive about.....

Incidentally - Glad you liked the white - Nice eh???

All the best **** - you deserve it ... Have fun

Fee x

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks again guys and gals...... this forum has kept me <s>sane</s> erm, has kept me <s>calm</s> no thats not it either, well I guess its just kept me distracted and stopped me cancelling my order through impatience.
As I have said on these hallowed pages more than once, this will be my first ever NEW Car, and I have been driving 39 years!! So waiting for the Juke is a fraction of the time I have endured cars ranging from total Cr-p to 8 year old reasonable run arounds. You have no idea how much I am looking forward to getting behind the wheel of my Juke.
First thing to do is go and take my Mum and Dad for a spin. They have never had a new car either - hmmm, must be hereditary

Thanks for all your support during the dark months, and when you get yours don't disappear - keep posting because it makes a difference to those waiting...........
Respect to you all, Whatever the Colour (or non colour) of your metal.
12inch

·
Registered
24 Posts
Pleased for you mate its a long wait I hope you enjoy the car as much as everybody else seems to, been just over 3 months for me but Ithink my baby might be onher way .......

Jockney.........

·
Registered
144 Posts
whoohoo- congrats- fantastic - Im so glad your new baby will finally arrive - and yes white is much better in the flesh - so to speak - but Im sure you wont regret your colour choice (maybe for a fleeting moment when a ****** drives by) and on a serious note I hope your first new car is all you are hoping it will be - take care

1 - 20 of 36 Posts