Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dilemma,quoted a delivery date of 16/6/11 so instead of accepting a low P/X value i put the car up for private sale got an extra £500 from the sale
The very same day call from the dealer car put back to 5/7/11 now without a car for at least 3 weeks,not sure whether to risk public transport or rent a car or steal the wifes car trouble is shes started sleeping with the keys under the pillow.Edited by: Iceman

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
buy a cheap car for £500 OR SO then sell it when Juke arrives will be cheaper than hiring for 3 weeks and a lots less expensive than trying to get hold of the wifes car, You know that will cost a fortune

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
save the tractor experience till you pick the white Juke

cheap car with resonable MOT and condition £500 ish if you were local to me I have a number of cars under £1000 , sorry I dont do delivery

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the problem is i dont trust the delivery dates it could end up being altered again,am i right in thinking i can cancel the order if it goes past 28 days from the original delivery date???Edited by: Iceman

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
if you feel that way I would just go in now and stand your ground and cancel now, but if you go to another dealer and start again won't you still have to wait. Still if you do that at least you could pick one with paint on it

·
Registered
377 Posts
Just a thought, when did you place yourorder, could you push the dealer for a Micra?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
car was only ordered 2 weeks ago but the dealer showed me the delivery dates print out and this car was first on the list,i just cant understand how the dates can be so far out,i know its nissan and not the dealers but its annoying

·
Registered
52 Posts
I did the same thing and my dealer loaned me a new Focus C-Max until the Juke arrived. Had it for over 4 weeks

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
my dealer told me i could have a loaan car if ours did not turn up before 5th april,but it did so ok,but before you spend any money,ask your dealer for a loan car,whats the worst thing he can say,[answers that you can show your granny please]

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
going into the dealers at 1pm today will let you know how i get on

·
Registered
415 Posts
When we ordered our Juke in January, we agreed a PX price on the current car. Knowing that the delivery date would be July/August. Therfore no need to hasle for a loan car that would be not as good as our own. Retain the comfort that one has with their car.

·
Registered
326 Posts
hi
i would go back to the dealer and ask for a car from a customer traded in . he would probably loan you one of these cars rather than loose a sale

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
went back to the dealer managed to get a free hot chocolate out of them,dealer said i was within my right to cancel but not an option i want to follow hopefully the date will not change again as for now must be nice to the wife to borrow her car

1 - 16 of 16 Posts