Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after popping into the local nail shop on the way home tonight, I was in there for about an hour and in that time the juke advert was on the TV 9 times, can you believe it, talk about rub your nose in it

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think it was a sky channel it was sport that was on, i havent seen the advert for weeks now, so hopefully its a good sign

·
Registered
452 Posts
I saw the ad. but cannot remember which channel.Heard the "Twinkle, Twinkle little star" theme, which gives me some hope re. delivery!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
It was on sky sports news. My grandson (20 months old) made me play it over and over again. He loves cars and the song.

Lj2.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
jenkins said:
Well after popping into the local nail shop on the way home tonight, I was in there for about an hour and in that time the juke advert was on the TV 9 times, can you believe it, talk about rub your nose in it

Popped into my local hardware shop too. Didn't even have a tv never mind showing sky channels. Had a great range of nails, though.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi all, I posted a comment about this on another thread before seeing this one, i hadn't seen a juke ad for weeks even the one where the juke splashes the QQ with paint had been forshortened to delete the juke. I reckon would be buyers are reading this forum and sales are dropping, as Nissan don't listen ? do they ?. Now Nissan are paying the price, fortheir apparent complacentcy,in more advertising before Sunderland get put on a shorter working week. T

1 - 7 of 7 Posts