Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to tell you guys, and any of you already "Juked Up" will probably have had this happen, but I've been dragged out looking for a new fireplace with Mrs Silverjuke and walking back to the car I see two people giving the Juke a right good butcher's 'ook. They can't stop talking about how great it looks and that they want one! 10 minutes later and I've done a total selling job and their Corsa is a thing of the past. I did warn them that ordering one will be a patient time ahead but I reckon the Nissan garage will be having two new visitors anytime soon.

Hey 12" how's the CVT mate, hope you made it home safely, that's if you could bare to actually park it up!

·
Registered
199 Posts
tell me about it the future in-law has just ordered a awd juke after being in mine.....

·
Registered
540 Posts
Did they have to get one over on you.. could you not talk them down? I think once they get it you should persuade them that it is too much for them to handle and that a swap would be the best thing for all.
Just joking... I'm sure you are more than happy with your own model. Will they be getting a white one? The Pearlescent is a no cost option as I found out. I thought we were going to have to look for another £400+ but, there you go.

The AWD version is nice though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts