Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To start with; It would be the gearbox, selecting and engaging into gears has to be easy and smooth.why? because, it is so annoying everytime I change gear I feel like somethings cracking inside the gearbox as if it's going to break or snap. WTF!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Family guy,
May be it needs a trip to the dealers. There was another thread on here not so long ago whereby a plastic cap or something had fallen into the gears and prevented reverse from being selected. Not saying that that's the cause but worth checking out.

Lj2.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'd get that checked as I'm finding the gears very smooth

·
Registered
70 Posts
Worth a second opinion. Gears are my main complaint they are so clunky and my gearbox had to be replaced at over a couple of hundred miles when it broke completely without warning. Then again I picked mine up on launch day so I had wondered if they had improved by now on the newer ones. The new gearbox is not much better but then again, I put it down to having been used to driving higher spec/more powerful cars before.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I think the gears on the DIG-T are fine...the complaints seem to be about the 5-speed gearbox

1 - 6 of 6 Posts